Intelligent Medical Vacuum Negative Pressure MachineDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
This machine uses large main interface operation screen, it could self-lock while there is no operation for a long time. It has sound and light alarm, full canister alarm, leakage alarm, which brings portable and safer service to the users.
Carton box package. One carton has 4 pcs of products. The size of carton is 47cm*30cm*30cm with 6.2kg.
This intelligent medical vacuum negative pressure machine is used in conjunction with our NPWT dressing. With continuous and intermittent therapy, this vacuum-assisted closure instrument could reduce edema, increase blood flow, potentially decrease bacterial colonization, and reduce wound size greatly. Applied symptoms: Chronic wounds; Acute wounds; Traumatic wounds; Cortical burns; Diabetic ulcers and Stress ulcers; Flap grafts; Surgical closure of the incision site.
1. What's your company sample policy?
The sample could not be provided free of charge due to the high value of the product. The sample fee needs to be charged, but the sample fee would be returned upon receipt of the order.
2. What is sample ready time?
For common samples, they could be ready around 7 days. For customized samples, we could discuss with the delivery date together.
3. Can I print own Logo on package?
Sure! Customize package and OEM printing are available.
4. How much time will it take to promote my wound’s improvement?
Different patients will have different wound improvement time.The results differ from diverse health conditions, diverse sizes and types of wounds and settled treatments. In some situations, the wound improvement could be noticed while have the first dressing changed. But in some others, it will take weeks to notice.
5. Contact your nurse or caregiver immediately if:
· The dressing is filled with blood in a short time.
· The surrounding skin of the wound is getting red or irritated
· The dressing becomes loose
· You feel pain.
· Alarms begin to work when the canister is full of fluid, and the negative pressure device is about to shut off automatically.